EXHIBITOR EXTRAS & EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS
EVENT INFORMATION – Auckland Go Green Expo & Better Food Fair 2021
LOCATION: ASB Showgrounds, Auckland
INDUCTION & PACK IN: Friday 26 March, 10.30am – 7pm
EXPO: Saturday 27 March (10am – 6pm) & Sunday 28 March (10am – 5pm)
EXHIBITOR DRINKS: Saturday 6pm
PACK OUT: Sunday 28 March, 5.30pm – 8pm (Freight must be booked for collection before lunchtime on Monday 29 March)
EXHIBITOR INDUCTION (required)
On arrival, park in the large lower carpark (free parking on Friday), Induction will be held in the main lobby/front entrance through the glass doors to ASB Showgrounds Halls, you must be inducted prior to commencing Pack In.
You must be wearing your high viz vest at this point otherwise you will need to purchase one so don’t pack this on your pallet.
– There will be a security guard at the rear entrance ensuring you have been inducted prior commencing Pack In, please go to the front of the venue for Induction before starting to Packing In.
– All exhibitors who are inducted can have entry again from 7.30am Saturday
HEALTH & SAFETY (H&S)
You will receive a copy of the H&S requirements on the 11th March, there will be a form for you to read, understand, sign and bring with you to Induction on Friday.
PACK IN & PACK OUT
Upon arrival you will be issued with Wristbands (for Pack In staff) + Name Badges/Passes for the weekend
All Exhibitors MUST have:
– High Viz vests for Pack In and Pack Out or purchase one on entry for $10.00
– Closed-toed shoes on-site – no open toe shoes
– H&S Wristbands (Pack In only)
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted during Pack In/Pack Out – including “wearing” babies
TEST & TAG
All electrical items must be tested & tagged (anything that plugs in) – to organise Test & Tag on-site please just call 021 706 771 and let them know your stand number. This is an on-site mobile paid service, they will come to you. The venue and organisers will be checking for any items plugged in that are not tagged, an admin fee will be charged if we are required to test something already plugged in.
AISLES (as per our venue H&S policy)
The aisles between stands are legally required to be a certain width to maintain proper access to emergency exits, therefore it is imperative that exhibitors keep within their contracted space and do not encroach into the aisles or block doorways.
Come see us in the Main Lobby for your Induction prior to commencing Pack In. Parking on Friday is free within the ASB Showgrounds.
SATURDAY / SUNDAY
There is no discounted parking available at ASB this year and Cornwall Park (across the road) is being used by Consumers.
All Exhibitors are asked to park their vehicles in the Alexandra Park carpark (this is half the price of the ASB!)
– We have organised parking availability in the Alexandra Park carpark (entrance via Campbell Cr, off Puriri Drive), you can then walk through to the Showgrounds via Gate 4. Click here to see the carpark (30 Campbell Cr and the Pink Dot representing the Pedestrian Gate access to ASB Showgrounds)
– Gates open at 8am, $10 (cash or EFTPOS) per car per day, payable on entry.
– Overnight parking – there is no overnight parking available at ASB, you can leave your vehicle in Alexandra Park carpark overnight – all parking is at your own risk of course.
PALLETS MUST BE DELIVERED THURSDAY from 8am – 5pm (25 March) these are our Forklift hours
Pre-Booked Cold Storage, other Deliveries & Courier items on Thursday or Friday
Anything delivered outside these days may not be accepted by the venue (you can bring your own items or accept your own deliveries over the weekend – the above refers to items arriving via freight prior to the show)
Deliveries MUST ATTACH the delivery form: download delivery form here
Freight: We suggest using Castle Parcels for couriers, and for bulk freight try Streamline or SuperFreight.
Collections: Please use the same address as deliveries and arrange for your items to be collected before lunchtime on Monday 29 March, our Forklift hours are 8am – 12pm.
CHILLED: We have multiple (must be Pre-Booked) Chilled Storage options available, there is a $50 Storage Handling fee for Small Boxed items, and $85 Storage Handling fee per Pallet equivalent for the weekend.
DRY: We have Small & Large Dry storage options available ranging from complimentary to $40 Storage Handling fee per Pallet equivalent for the weekend.
– We can arrange a unit for you for $130 +GST per machine, delivered to your stand, with no transaction fees.
– A merchant number is not required, however credit cards are not accepted, due to legalities (unless you have your own merchant number).
– If you have a Paymark merchant number we can load this on the machine, so it will operate as your own and accept credit cards.
– WIFI or internet is NOT required to run the EFTPOS units.
Unfortunately, this isn’t a product we have.
– The main reason being is that we offer a lot of free tickets; these are physical printed tickets combined with online Eventbrite Tickets.
– Unlike other shows where the customer is purchasing the ticket, we don’t collect backend data to be able to use the scanners.
– If we were selling tickets it would be another story, sorry.
A lot of exhibitors make use of an iPad form system on their stand, or utilise our Show Prize option where consumers enter their details to win a prize and we collect this data. If your Show Prize contribution is over $199 in value we provide you the database.
See the MARKETING OPTIONS tab for more information on the Show Prize.
We can arrange a number of options delivered to your stand
– Single Glass Door normal Chiller/Fridge $180
– Double Glass Door normal Chiller/Fridge $230
– Single Glass Door Freezer $245
– Double Glass Door Freezer $345
– Chest Freezer $120
– Contact Adam if you have any other requirements
As an Exhibitor at Go Green Expo, we’re relying on your commitment towards waste minimisation – familiarise yourself with our Waste Policy here
We have organised a discounted arrangement for compostable product supply from Innocent Packaging – click here to view the range – contact Erin directly ([email protected]) and receive the prices listed in the catalogue (these are 25% off Wholesale price)
WIFI is available at this venue, cost is $40 + GST per Exhibitor for the weekend and MUST be booked via your Exhibitor Requirements.
– Brady Dyer will be present over the weekend.
– He will be photographing primarily action shots.
– If you want a specific photo please feel free to ask him.
– All photography will be made available for you to use after the show.
*Of course we try to get all exhibitors and the appropriate shots, apologies in advance if anyone is missed.
POWER & LIGHTING
– Standard Power (provided with a multi-box) 10amp total supply – $45
Larger power options are also available, costs are based on what the electrician charges us.
Extra Power that is required at the show and has not been pre-ordered will incur an Admin Fee.
– 1 Spotlight for your stand – $22
– 2 Spotlights for your stand – $40
– 3 Spotlights for your stand – $60
Test & Tag – all electrical items must be tested & tagged (anything that plugs in) – this can be done on-site, the venue and organisers will be checking for any items plugged in that are not tagged, an admin fee will be charged if we are required to test something already plugged in.
To organise Test & Tag on-site please just call 021 706 771 and let them know your stand number. This is an on-site mobile paid service, they will come to you.
Large Palm or Ficus around 1.8m = $35
Medium Plant around 1.2m = $25
Table top = $15
Prices include delivery to your Stand, hire for the duration of the Show and pick up after. If you after something specific please confirm with Hire Plants direct: [email protected] or phone 09 828 6876
We can help with ANY Printing for your stand but specialise in signage and branding
If you want something else let us know – or if you have another quote? Send it through to [email protected] and we will compare 🙂
Pull Up Banner $149
Gloss Yupo Synthetic Rollable Reusable A0 Poster – 84cm x 119cm = $50
Gloss Yupo Synthetic Rollable Reusable A1 Poster – 59cm x 84cm = $30
Plain Company Name Sign 180cm x 20cm = $20
Banners (PVC) finished with eyelets or velcro – from $50 per sqm
Material / Fabric Banner Walls finished with velcro – from $75 per sqm
Corflute (rigid board) A0 – 84cm x 119cm (rigid board) = $30
Corflute (rigid board) A1 – 59cm x 84cm (rigid board) = $25
Any size Corflute can be printed at $28 per sqm
*Files MUST be print ready graphics, or a small graphic charge may apply (a small delivery fee may also apply)
STAND FURNITURE, STAND BUILD, SHELVES, DISPLAY CABINETS AND MORE
Tables can be ordered via the Exhibitor Requirements section, found via the “YOUR STAND DETAILS” button above
STAND SET UP SPEC DOCUMENT – click here
WHITE WALLS – as standard, your Stand is built with charcoal/black wall panels. Ask Adam for a quote to have 3mm White Palite panel installed on your stand walls.
1.2m trestle = $20 + GST
1.8m trestle = $20 + GST
2.4m trestle = $25 + GST
Black cloths = $15 + GST
All Table options (suitable for most stand sizes) – click here
Triangle Stand Table options – click here
AUDIO VISUAL ON YOUR STAND
Contact Rob Sadd, Edwards Sound & Lighting, he will be able to assist with any queries you may have about adding AV to your stand
021 474 691
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
As part of exhibiting at the Go Green Expo & Better Food Fair, Public Liability Insurance is a compulsory requirement.
The below contacts can help you with all of your Event Insurance needs; both for Arada Promotions Events and other Events you may attend during the year – ask them about annual cover for all Events you exhibit at, or even a multi-event policy.
NOTE: Exhibitors will only be required to produce the policy / certificate when asked or if required. You do not need to send this through to us before the show.
+64 27 570 0480
EventCover is a specialised underwriting agency exclusively providing the events industry with access to bespoke insurance products. These products can be purchased directly through EventCover however any advice they give does not consider your individual needs. You should consider if the insurance is suitable for you and read the policy wording before purchasing this insurance or speak to an insurance broker.
Rothbury Insurance Brokers Auckland
+64 355 7347 ext 1808
+64 21 190 5600
Please note none of these contacts are associated with Arada Promotions or the Go Green Expo & Better Food Fair – all are independent.
MARKETING & PROMOTION OPTIONS
Click on the image to check out available Marketing options
FREE TICKETS (electronic)
You can issue these yourself, click on the image for instructions
SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS
We’ve put together an online album, free and available for you to use
Click on these images for more
If you need a specific graphic or dimension/size please contact Tessa ([email protected])