EVENT INFORMATION – Auckland Baby Expo 2020
LOCATION: Eventfinda Stadium, North Shore, Auckland
INDUCTION & PACK IN: Friday 25 September, anytime from 12.30pm – 7pm
EXPO: Saturday 26 & Sunday 27 September, 9am – 4pm
EXHIBITOR DRINKS: Saturday 4.30pm
PACK OUT: Sunday 27 September, 4.30pm – 7pm (Freight must be booked for collection before 11am on Monday 28 September)
EXHIBITOR INDUCTION (required)
On arrival, aim for the main front doors of the venue for your Induction (prior to commencing Pack In)
Friday 25 September, anytime from 12.30pm – 7pm
All exhibitors who are inducted can have entry again from 7.30am Saturday
HEALTH & SAFETY (H&S)
You will receive a copy of the H&S requirements on 1st September, there will be a form for you to read, understand, sign and bring with you to Induction on Friday.
PACK IN & PACK OUT
Upon arrival you will be issued with Wristbands (for Pack In staff) + Name Badges/Passes for the weekend
All Exhibitors MUST have:
– High Viz vests for Pack In and Pack Out or purchase one on entry for $10.00
– Closed-toed shoes on-site – no open toe shoes
– H&S Wristbands (Pack In only)
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted during Pack In/Pack Out – including “wearing” babies
TEST & TAG
All electrical items must be tested & tagged (anything that plugs in)
This can be done on-site during Pack In at the Test & Tag station.
The venue and organisers will be checking for any items plugged in that are not tagged, an admin fee will be charged if we are required to test something already plugged in on your stand.
AISLES (as per our venue H&S policy)
The aisles between stands are legally required to be a certain width to maintain proper access to emergency exits, therefore it is imperative that exhibitors keep within their contracted space and do not encroach into the aisles or block doorways.
SATURDAY / SUNDAY
During Pack In you will be shown where to park on Saturday & Sunday, there is complimentary parking in a designated Exhibitor Parking area around the back of the venue.
PALLETS MUST BE DELIVERED THURSDAY from 9am – 4pm (24 September) these are our Forklift hours
Other Deliveries & Courier items on Thursday or Friday
Anything delivered outside these days may not be accepted by the venue (you can bring your own items or accept your own deliveries over the weekend – the above refers to items arriving via freight prior to the Expo)
Deliveries MUST ATTACH the delivery form: download delivery form here
Freight: We suggest using Castle Parcels for couriers, and for bulk freight try Streamline or SuperFreight.
Collections: Please use the same address as deliveries and arrange for your items to be collected before lunchtime on Monday 28 September, our Forklift hours are 8.30am – 12pm.
Christchurch Baby Expo –> Auckland Baby Expo
We’ve Chartered a Truck!
Due to the tight turnaround between the Christchurch & Auckland Baby Expo (consecutive weekends), we have chartered a Truck to transport your Gear DIRECTLY to Eventfinda Stadium, North Shore, Auckland.
– Thursday 17 September – your freight is due for delivery at Air Force Museum of NZ, Wigram, Christchurch
– Monday 21 September – your outbound freight either goes a) to your own self-organised location or b) gets loaded onto our Charter Truck and goes directly to Auckland Baby Expo @ Eventfinda Stadium, North Shore, Auckland.
– Wednesday 23 September – our Charter Truck arrives at Eventfinda Stadium, North Shore, Auckland at lunchtime (you can access your freight from the Charter Truck at lunchtime if required, we will be there to unload the truck)
– Thursday 24 September – your self-organised freight is due for delivery at Eventfinda Stadium, North Shore, Auckland
– Friday 25 September – Induction & Pack In from 12.30pm – your Freight will be waiting on your stand for you.
In summary, if you would like to ensure your freight goes directly from Christchurch Baby Expo to Auckland Baby Expo, you can organise with us for your gear to go on our Charter Truck, you’ll know it will get there on time. You can access your Freight (if required) on Wednesday at lunchtime, or on Thursday.
DRY: We have complimentary Small & Large Dry storage available at this venue
Storage can be booked via the Exhibitor Requirements section, the red button above
– We can arrange a unit for you for $130 + GST per machine, delivered to your stand, with no transaction fees.
– A merchant number is not required, however credit cards are not accepted, due to legalities (unless you have your own merchant number).
– If you have a Paymark merchant number we can load this on the machine, so it will operate as your own and accept credit cards.
– WIFI or internet is NOT required to run the EFTPOS units.
EFTPOS can be ordered via the Exhibitor Requirements section, the red button above
Unfortunately, this isn’t a product we have.
– The main reason being is that we offer a lot of free tickets; these are physical printed tickets combined with online Eventbrite Tickets.
– Unlike other shows where the customer is purchasing the ticket, we don’t collect backend data to be able to use the scanners.
– If we were selling tickets it would be another story, sorry.
A lot of exhibitors make use of an iPad form system on their stand or utilise our Show Prize option where consumers enter their details to win a prize and we collect this data. If your Show Prize contribution is over $250 in value we provide you the database.
See the MARKETING OPTIONS tab for more information on the Show Prize.
We can arrange a number of options delivered to your stand
– Single Glass Door normal Chiller/Fridge $180
– Double Glass Door normal Chiller/Fridge $230
– Contact Adam if you have any other requirements
Fridges can be ordered via the Exhibitor Requirements section, the red button above
As an Exhibitor at the Baby Expo, we’re relying on your commitment towards waste minimisation – familiarise yourself with our Waste Policy here
WIFI is available for $20 per device
WIFI can be ordered via the Exhibitor Requirements section, the red button above
– Brady Dyer will be present over the weekend.
– He will be photographing primarily action shots.
– If you want a specific photo please feel free to ask him.
– All photography will be made available for you to use after the Expo.
*Of course we try to get all exhibitors and the appropriate shots, apologies in advance if anyone is missed.
POWER & LIGHTING
– Standard Power (provided with a multi-box) 10amp total supply – $40
Larger power options are also available, costs are based on what the electrician charges us.
Extra Power that is required at the Expo and has not been pre-ordered will incur an Admin Fee.
– 1 Spotlight for your stand – $22
– 2 Spotlights for your stand – $40
– 3 Spotlights for your stand – $60
Power & Spot Lights can be ordered via the Exhibitor Requirements section, the red button above
Test & Tag – all electrical items must be tested & tagged (anything that plugs in) – this can be done on-site during Pack In, the venue and organisers will be checking for any items plugged in that are not tagged, an admin fee will be charged if we are required to test something already plugged in.
To organise Test & Tag please ask during Pack In, there will be a station set up for your item and stand details.
Large Plant = $35 less 10%
Medium Plant = $25 less 10%
Table top = $15 less 10%
Hire Plants have kindly offered a 10% discount on all Plant orders for 2020
Plants can be ordered here or via the Exhibitor Requirements section, the red button above
Prices include delivery to your Stand, hire for the duration of the Show and pick up after. If you after something specific please confirm with Hire Plants direct: [email protected] 09 828 6876
We can help with ANY Printing for your stand but specialise in signage and branding
If you want something else let us know – or if you have another quote? Send it through to [email protected] and we will compare 🙂
Pull Up Banner $149
Gloss Yupo Synthetic Rollable Reusable A0 Poster – 84cm x 119cm = $50
Gloss Yupo Synthetic Rollable Reusable A1 Poster – 59cm x 84cm = $30
Plain Company Name Sign 180cm x 20cm = $20
Banners (PVC) finished with eyelets or velcro – from $50 per sqm
Material / Fabric Banner Walls finished with velcro – from $75 per sqm
Corflute (rigid board) A0 – 84cm x 119cm (rigid board) = $30
Corflute (rigid board) A1 – 59cm x 84cm (rigid board) = $25
Any size Corflute can be printed at $28 per sqm
*Files MUST be print ready graphics, or a small graphic charge may apply (a small delivery fee may also apply)
STAND FURNITURE, STAND BUILD, SHELVES, DISPLAY CABINETS AND MORE
Tables can be ordered via the Exhibitor Requirements section, found via the “YOUR STAND DETAILS” button above
To order anything custom, contact Julia direct – else you can order Tables / Spotlights etc through the Exhibitor Requirements section, found via the “YOUR STAND DETAILS” button above
Julia: 021 547 600 or [email protected]
Furniture Brochure click here
STAND SET UP SPEC DOCUMENT – click here
1.2m trestle = $20 + GST
1.8m trestle = $20 + GST
2.4m trestle = $25 + GST
Black cloths = $15 + GST
All Table options (suitable for most stand sizes) – click here
Tables can be ordered via the Exhibitor Requirements section, the red button above
AUDIO VISUAL ON YOUR STAND
Contact Rob @ Edwards NZ, he will be able to assist with any queries you may have about adding AV to your stand
021 474 691
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
As part of exhibiting at the Baby Expo, Public Liability Insurance is a compulsory requirement.
The below contacts can help you with all of your Event Insurance needs; both for Arada Promotions Events and other Events you may attend during the year – ask them about annual cover for all Events you exhibit at, or even a multi-event policy.
NOTE: Exhibitors will only be required to produce the policy/certificate when asked or if required. You do not need to send this through to us before the Expo.
+64 27 570 0480
EventCover is a specialised underwriting agency exclusively providing the events industry with access to bespoke insurance products. These products can be purchased directly through EventCover however any advice they give does not consider your individual needs. You should consider if the insurance is suitable for you and read the policy wording before purchasing this insurance or speak to an insurance broker.
Rothbury Insurance Brokers Auckland
+64 355 7347 ext 1808
+64 21 190 5600
Please note none of these contacts are associated with Arada Promotions or the Baby Expo – all are independent.
MARKETING & PROMOTION OPTIONS
View the Exhibitor Promotions document
We have options involving
– Social Media
– Goodies & Show Prize
– Featured Product Showcase
– Show Guide Adverts and Featured Listings
– Free / Complimentary Tickets
FREE TICKETS (electronic)
More information click here for simple instructions – you can issue them yourself 🙂
SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS
To issue complimentary tickets for giveaways, prizes etc please see above simple instructions
CLICK HERE for GRAPHICS – free and available for you to use
If you need a specific graphic or dimension/size please contact Tessa ([email protected])